If you have a keen eye for detail and take a keen interest in user experiences, we'd love to talk to you. Your responsibilities as our Product Designer can vary, but are likely to involve:
- Meeting to discuss design briefs and product developments
- Working with skilled people understanding technology, production methods and materials
- Researching similar products and developing ideas
- Making sketches of ideas by hand or computer, and developing the most effective ideas into detailed drawings
- Modifying ideas according to feedback received during meetings
You should be able to work within deadlines and display an understanding of what customers look for in a product while also being innovative in creating new products.
We're constantly looking to build and create engaging content. If you're a creative individual that excels at translating vision and messaging to design, we'd love to talk to you. Your responsibilities as our Graphic Designer will involve:
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (with Photoshop and Illustrator as key)
- Handling of our social media content on Facebook and Instagram
- In-store signages(where applicable), Point Of Sale Materials and other brand-related artwork
- Campaign visuals and assets
- Research on consumer or design trends
- Curating content for Web and EDMs
- Exploring a range of design concepts from sketches and 2d design, to basic animations and videos if possible
You'll be given free rein to design and direct our brand vision and will work closely with the Chief Brand Officer to developing engaging content.
Your responsibilities as our Creative Content Intern will involve:
- Graphic Design and Editing
- Social Media x EDM Artwork
- Event & Brand Collaterals
- Culminating Social Media Report
- Photography & Videography where necessary
You'll get to see your ideas come to life and be part of a brand growing from strength to strength.
Your responsibilities as our Brand Development Intern will involve:
- Research and Data Entry
You'll work directly with the founder to assist in finding the best partnerships, collaborations, while also observing market trends.
Drop us an email at email@example.com detailing what you think of Faire Leather Co. and why you'd be a great fit for the company - include your CV and online portfolio if applicable. We hope to hear from you soon.